1. All guests should have relevant travel insurance before travelling to Montenegro and staying at Montenegro-Mountain, from their country of origin.
2. Montenegro-Mountain regards safety as paramount and all our activities have qualified and trained guides. The guides shall all offer training and instruction to all persons on activities, and instruction strictly followed by guests. We shall not accept responsibility for injuries caused to persons in taking part in any activities, where persons have not done so.
3. Listed prices are based on prices per person staying at Montenegro-Mountain. The prices are based on a per person basis, staying on a period of 5,7 or 10 nights stay in total.
4. Montenegro-Mountain offers multi-activity and self catering holiday accommodation. Our daily activities are run by experienced third party companies that specialize in that sport.
5. Montenegro-Mountain is run from Saturday to Saturday weekly stays, from approximately the 1st May till the 1st November of each calendar year.
6. The accommodation at Montenegro-Mountain is split between 4 separate apartments. 2 X one bedroom apartments (2 person) *River & *Lake, and also 2 X two bedroom apartments (4 persons) *Canyon & *Mountain.
7. The minimum number of persons for a booking or group stay at Montenegro-Mountain should be 2 persons. Solo travellers would need to join an existing booked group.
8. The maximum number of persons or group staying at Montenegro-Mountain can be max 14 persons. This would mean that 2 persons would be required sleep on sofa beds.
9. Montenegro-Mountain will offer additional larger groups a discounted rate, which is arranged at the booking stage.
10. Montenegro-Mountain includes certain activities in the listed price of stay; these activities are subject to a change of time/date if there are adverse weather conditions in the town of Zabljak, inside the Durmitor National Park.
11. All activities which are either arranged or supplied by Montenegro-Mountain are run and managed by third party companies or persons; and are not run by ourselves at Montenegro-Mountain.
12. All activities are run by experts in their own field, and are license holders and providers of a particular activity in the Zabljak and the Durmitor National Park region.
13. Guests wishing to take part in *Premium activities will need to pay for this at an additional cost. Most of our *Premium activities are included, depending on the activity tour that is booked.
14. All information, prices and activity itineraries can be found on each listed activity, under the activity sub heading section on our website.
15. Guests staying at Montenegro-Mountain should know of their own health matters before travelling to Montenegro and should take their own health guidance into consideration when taking part in any included, arranged or *Premium activities that are on offer.
16. Most activities are on an easy to moderate physical level, although guests should be aware that they need to be healthy and fit to partake in any activities which are on offer with us.
17. Guests wishing to take part in more adventurous *Premium activities should be aware that some activities require a more experienced and higher level of physical preparation.
18. Any children from the ages of 0-5 shall stay for free at Montenegro-Mountain. Any children from the age of 6-16 years of age staying at Montenegro-Mountain shall automatically receive a 15% discount from our listed price.
19. Any children staying at Montenegro-Mountain should be supervised at all times by their travelling parents, adults or guardians.
20. Montenegro-Mountain shall host certain activities, however we shall not take any responsibility or supervise individual guests which are staying at the complex or on any activities which have been arranged. It is the responsibility of each person taking part in an activity to be responsible and follow instructions and guidelines.
21. Activity timetable is flexible and determined at the point of stay depending on weather conditions; to suit the best requirements on the day. In the case of bad weather the itinerary can slightly change to best suit the activities.
22. Guests can choose to opt out of taking part in activities which are included in the price, they are not compulsory.
23. Transfers from all airports are included in the price of per persons staying, for both arrival and departure days. However guests arriving at Dubrovnik airport shall need to pay a slight surcharge for a transfer over the border.
24. Any transfers and coastal excursions which are arranged and booked for guests are run by a third party company which all have full insurance and licenses.
25. The price per person includes airport transfers which are based on groups from 2-12 persons, arriving and departing at the same time and date.
26. In the case that groups of guests are arriving at separate times, then this might affect the price of transfer. This information is given at booking stage.
27. Montenegro-Mountain shall provide all items listed in the accommodation and for all items listed to be in full operational and working condition for guests stays.
28. Montenegro-Mountain complex is a smoking free accommodation and we do not strictly permit smoking in any indoor areas of the complex. As there is sufficient smoking space in the complex exterior.
29. In the case of anything not working at the accommodation, Montenegro-Mountain will endeavour to fix and make sure all is functional as soon as possible.
30. Montenegro-Mountain shall offer a change of activities or refunds for certain activities, which are included in our weekly stays and that might be cancelled due to bad weather. Upon Booking, the securing deposit for any tour is non-refundable.
31. Guests staying at Montenegro-Mountain should follow the Montenegrin code of conduct and behave as good hosts and should keep noise levels down after 10.00 pm for other guests and neighbours.
32. Montenegro-Mountain is a brand of Rent Adriatic Limited UK Company.