Our mountain bikes are situated at the camp and are free for guests to use during their stay. We have included this great mountain bike activity in our weekly package stay and it is an activity aimed for all our guests. The mountain bike route is relaxed, as we are not aiming to beat any records but rather enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and sunshine! The tour will take our guests through the areas of Moticiki Gaj, Zabljak and the surrounding village areas of Durmitor. The tour lasts an approx 4.5-5.5 hours with regular stops and breaks along the way. The tour is very scenic and will take guests through forests and fields which have breathtaking views of the mountains and surrounding nature.
We also have a two day mountain biking activity, which does the Ring of Durmitor route. The route would take two days to complete and is over 75 km long, making passes through the mountains, forests and plains of Durmitor. This 2 day activity includes overnight stay (meals included) in the village of Trsa.
The plan is as follows:
- Depart from our camp at 09.00 am
- Bike ride along Moticki Gaj and pass by Savin Kuk
- Continue riding through the villages of Virak and Poscenski Kraj
- Planned rest stop at the Dry Lakes.
- Continue bike ride to Sedlo our destination
- Return to our camp or detour and carry on to Vrazije Lake
Activity Included in Weekly Package Stay
- A packed lunch
- Mountain Bike
- Safety Equipment
- Photo Camera
- Additional water/food of choice