This jeep tour is a relaxed activity which is packed with excitement and is called the ‘Ring of Durmitor’ as it is a real full circle journey around the majestic Durmitor Mountains. The length of the tour is 85 km. The tour lasts between 4-5 hours with drop off back to our complex. The route takes guests through the mountains of Durmitor for a relaxed activity journey that encapsulates the best of the area’s nature and scenery. There are plenty of stops along the way for guests to take amazing and breathtaking photo’s. The Jeep tour will take our guests across the panoramas of Zabljak, at an average height of 1800 m above sea level.
The plan is as follows:
- The Jeep tour lasts between 4-5 hours and leaves our camp at 09.00 am or by agreement with our guests for the best time.
- The first part of tour will take guests to the Tara river canyon, the ‘small village Montenegro’.
- The River Susica and Susica Lake.
- The village Nedajno and village Trsa.
- The village Trsa is at the half way point of the activity arriving between 12-12.30 pm. There our guests will have a traditional Montenegrin lunch in a lovely Montenegrin ‘Konoba’ which lasts an approx 1-2 hour’s time.
- The second part of the journey is to the Piva Mountain and mountains of Prutas, which have a height of 2400 m; there the jeep tour makes a mountain pass with an elevation of 1900 m.
- The tour continues to Wavy lake, mountain Stožina, lake plateau.
- Arrival back to our camp between 16-17.00 pm.
Jeep Activity Price
Jeep ‘Ring of Durmitor’ price is based on 4 persons sharing one Jeep = €165.00.
The price includes:
- The Jeep tour specified route
- Tour guides
- Traditional Lunch
- National Park Entrance Fee
(If guests prefer, there is also an option to do this activity with a larger mini bus, the mini bus would be priced at = €200.00. The price includes all of the above).