This is a relaxed activity for our guests to choose, as it is a lovely day trip to the coast of Montenegro and encompasses the marvellous bay of Kotor. This activity would provide guests with fantastic scenery and history, with visiting Historical towns in the bay. The coastal tour includes: The town of Perast – Kotor – Tivat (Porto Montenegro) – Morinj. This activity needs to have a minimum of 6 persons.
The plan is as follows:
- Depart from our camp in Zabljak – 07: 00 am.
- Coffee break in Niksic – 08: 30 am (approx 15 minutes).
- Photo break above the Bay of Kotor (approx 10 minutes).
- Arrival to Perast at around 10: 15 am. Here our guests will have a 2 hour break in this town, enabling guests to have a snack or coffee, visit the town museum or visit the famous islands of Perast ‘Our Lady of the Rocks’.
- Arrival to the town of Kotor at around 12: 45 pm. Here our guests will have a 2 hour and 30 minutes break for a tour of Kotor and time for their lunch.
- Arrival to the town of Tivat at around 15: 30 pm / Here our guests will have a 30 minute break to visit the famous Porto Montenegro Marina.
- Arrival to the village of Morinj (via ferry) at around 16: 45 pm. Here our guests can take a break or have 1 hour for swimming.
- Arrival back to our camp at Zabljak at around 21: 00 pm.
Coastal Tour Activity Price
The price for a group of *6 guests = €390.00.
The price for a group of 8 guests = €470.00.
The price for a group of 10 guests = €490.00.
The price for a group of 12 guests = €520.00.
(This activity is set for a minimum of 6 persons).
This price includes:
- Transport on the specified route
- Tourist guide services
- Transport by boat from the town of Perast to ‘Our Lady of the Rocks’
- Tickets for Perast museum of the Church
- Tourist tax Kotor.